Pizza cups in appe pan is yummy kids snacks recipe and for your next party as well.These pizza cups are made without oven in 15 minutes. I am game for pizza at any hour of the day! 🍕😋Let’s start without taking any more time!!
- Finely chopped bell pepper or capsicum: 1/4 cup
- Fine chopped onions: 1/2 cup
- Corn kernels: 1/2 cup
- Chilly flakes: 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Pizza sauce or pasta sauce: 2 tbsp
- Butter at room temperature
- Pizza Seasoning -1 tsp
- Some circular cover or lid to cut bread in circles
- Bread slices( brown or white): 8
- Pizza cheese or mozzarella cheese: 1 cup
1 . In a mixing bowl add bell peppers, onions and corns.
2 . Also add chilli flakes, pizza seasoning, very little salt and pizza sauce.3 . Mix the stuffing well and keep it aside.
4. Now take bread pieces and roll them thin with the help of rolling pin.
5. Put the lid on bread pieces and cut them circular with the help of sharp knife.
6. Now apply thin layer of butter on one side of the slices.
7. Take appam pan and put the bread slice butter side down in each hole of appam pan.
8. Now stuff the bread cups with vegetable stuffings.
9 . Top the cup with lots of grated cheese.
10 . Now put the appam pan of low flame.
11 . Cover the appam pan fully with some cover or lid.
12. Cook the pizza cups till they are crisp and cheese melts.13 . Pizza cups are ready to serve. Serve them hot and crisp.