Hong Kong Style Mango Crepes/ Pancakes🍋🍘
A huge huge huge tick off from my preparing food bucket wishlist.☑️
All we need are basic ingredients available in our pantry i.e
1 cup APF,(maida),Milk 1/2 cup, melted butter 1 tbsp, 1/2 cup powdered sugar,1/2 tsp vanilla extract,Extracted Mango pulp of 2 ripen mangoes.
Whipped cream- 1/2 cup, Diced mangoes cubes.
- To prepare batter of Mango Pancakes, we will dd APF,milk,melted butter,powdered sugar,vanilla extract and extracted mango pulp in a bowl and mix well until all lumps are gone.
- Freeze the batter for 2 hours.
- Remove it and heat the non stick pan and pour little batter to form small pancakes and cook till golden brown from both sides.
- Once done,let it cool down and now place the chopped diced mangoes cubes in between and 1 tablespoon on top of it. Now here comes the tricky part of sealing the pancakes. Seal it with the help of toothpick by making it in shape of envelope or pillow shape.
- Freeze it for 1 hour for best results as whipped cream melts.Before serving chill it for few minutes.
Bon Appetit 😋