Til ke Pakode / Sesame Fritters.
Sounds interesting…? Yeah til ke pakode (sesame seeds fritters).
Preparation- 5 minutes, Cooking Time- 10 minutes, Servings- 2,
Boiled bhagar/sama ka chawal- 1 cup, (2 cup water for boiling)
Rajgira Atta/Amaranth flour – 2 tablespoon,
Boiled and Mashed Potatoes-2,
Cumin powder- 1 teaspoon,
Crushed peanuts- 2 teaspoons
Finely chopped green chillies- 2,
Extra rajgira flour and til for covering
Groundnut oil- for frying.
- Boil sama ka chawal in cooker by adding two cup of water and let it cook with 3 whistles.
- Once the sama ka chawal has cooled down,add rajgira atta, mashed potatoes,green chillies,cumin powder,crushed peanuts and rock salt and mix it well.
- Heat oil in deep bottom pan or kadhai.
- Form the stiff batter in desired shape, dust it with rajgira flour and Til on the cover and deep fry it on medium flame till golden brown.
- Turn off the gas and pat it lightly with tissue paper if it has excess oil.
- Serve it with coriander or mint chutney.