Easter Special! 🐣
Finally got into the bandwagon in preparing of bundt cakes. But this version of cake is different with my kind of taste and i.e Mulberry And Vanilla. 🍮
It’s spongy,soft and the texture is just lovely.😍
Let’s get started with this scrumptious cake.
Preparing Time-5 minutes, Cooking Time – 15 minutes, Servings- 2
Mulberry Pulp – 1 cup,
All purpose flour- 1 cup,
Sugar – 1/2 cup,
Butter- 1/2 cup,
Vanilla Essence- 1 tsp,
Baking Powder- 1 tsp,
Baking Soda- 1 tsp,
Milk- 1 cup.
- Preheat the oven at 180*C.
- In a bowl beat the butter, powdered sugar and vanilla essence till light and fluffy.
- Sift together flour,baking powder and baking soda.
- Add the milk, mix with a spatula and then fold it in the flour.
- Grease the pan with butter/ghee.
- Pour the batter into the pan till 3/4th full.
- Bake for 15 minutes or till a skewer/knife point/toothpick when inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Let it cool.
- In the mean time you can prepare the mulberry pulp. In a pan add, 1/2 cup lukewarm water and 10-15 mulberries.
- Stir it unless it comes out like pulp.Turn off the flame and let it cool.
- Pour the mulberry pulp in the centre of the cake bundt.
- Freeze it for 10 minutes.
- Dust the powdered sugar with sift and decorate with mint leaves.
Mulberry Vanilla Layered Bundt Cake is ready. It’s ideal for kids especially in summers, birthday parties, get together and reunions.🥂