Preparation Time- 10 mins, Cooking Time- 5 mins,Serves- 4
1 1/2 Cup Rajgira flour (Amarnath flour),
1 tsp Sendha namak(Rock Salt),
less than 1/4 cup water (approximately),
Groundnut oil for deep frying.
1. In a bowl mix Amarnath flour, sendha namak and water till the dough is soft.
2. Cover the dough with wet muslin cloth for 15 minutes.
3. Divide the dough into small equal medium sized balls and roll it with rolling pin.
4. Prick it with fork and deep fry it.
5. Relish these Mathris with tea, coffee or hot almond milk.